-George Edward Moore
While I've always been intrigued by the world of dreams, and even began my attempts at lucid dreaming a good decade ago, I'm a long way off from being an expert. In fact, my success with lucid dreaming has been fairly inconsistent, and my experiences come and go without much notice. My intention with starting this blog is to force myself to focus my energies, pay attention to my dreams, and acquire new techniques. If you've taken a look at any lucid dreaming tips, you probably know that starting a dream journal and familiarizing yourself with your dreamscapes is a great first step toward lucid dreaming. So I will use this as a dream journal, a log that charts my success with various techniques, and hopefully a place to provide resources, links, art, and videos that inspire the contemplation of dreams. On the flip side, I hope that other dreamers can use this blog as a tool to keep dreams fresh in their minds and to share their much-appreciated insights!

No comments:
Post a Comment